Malfunction

Things that have broken in the last few weeks:
• My drum scanner
• 2 Thrift store negatives (see above)
• Computer RAM
• My car (hit and run while parked)
• My will
• Ability to be productive (hence the infrequent posts)

1. Posted April 9, 2007 at 4:59 pm | Permalink

Where does the running come into play in a hit and “run”? …and what’s the deal with Ovaltine?

2. Posted April 9, 2007 at 7:57 pm | Permalink

Hang in there dude. All that stuff sucks for sure, but it’s going to pass. Also:

Times I’ve left a camera on bus/train: 4
    Times a camera has been stolen: 3
    Times I have replaced the same lens (18-35): 3
    Number of times I have had my camera significantly repaired: 4

and don’t even get me started on cell phones and ipods.

3. Posted April 9, 2007 at 10:14 pm | Permalink

Someone hit my car too. On Friday, I came out to see my sideview mirror ripped off after teaching class.

Hang in there Brian!

4. Posted April 10, 2007 at 9:14 am | Permalink

Well if it makes you feel any better this past Friday, about three hours before I had to be to my opening the engine mount on my car broke. I had to get it towed, get a rental car, and made it to the reception with about 15 minutes to spare!

Just got a call from the mechanic. He says I not only broke the mount, but an axle and a sensor to boot. At least I saw a photograph while walking out of the shop today, so in that little way I guess it was worth it.

I think you have started a place to unload, let the therapy begin!!

Good luck B.

5. Posted April 10, 2007 at 12:27 pm | Permalink

Well at least you’re not packing the family up in their Sunday best so that you can get a stiff group portrait of you all with your video projector.

Count yourself lucky!

KB
    (Who had a camera stolen two weeks ago — the 3rd so far…)

6. Posted April 18, 2007 at 12:01 am | Permalink

Hey,

Brian is coming to Austin very soon. I think that is worth a celebratory “woot!”

R